Black Dog aims to conduct business around a philosophy that encompasses an ethos of quality that underpins every aspect of our operations. This philosophy is set out in the following policies which are broadly benchmarked to leading defense contractor companies.
- Core Values – Describes the values that constitute the Black Dog culture
- Code of Conduct – The code by which the Company and its individuals conduct themselves
- Anti-Corruption Policy – Our attitude to the actual and perceived threat of corruptive practices
- Responsible Trading Principles – The standards that we commit to while working with clients and consultants
- Drug & Alcohol Policy – The lawful, ethical, safe working practices and attitudes surrounding substance use and operating in high profile/risk areas
- Background Check Policy – The BDC policy on employee checks, their use, and standards